Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thrift Store Chic - My Awesome Finds!

One of my husband and my favorite things to do is hunt thrift stores and yard sales for an amazing piece that just needs a little TLC. Check out a couple of my latest projects and finds!

New Mirror

I found this for $5. I added a couple coats of glossy spray paint, and it is a perfect addition to our living room!



New Kitchen Table
I looked for months for the perfect and low cost pedestal table for my kitchen. I finally found the perfect one for $25 at a thrift store. I painted it white and added some stream line espresso chairs to combine modern with traditional. It is just right for our space!



New Wine Rack

I found this wine rack at a thrift store for $12. After adding a coat of black spray paint it was as good as new. Now I just need to fill it with more wine!


New Chair

I found this chair at a yard sale for $5. It was perfectly aged and perfect for our bedroom, all it need was to be reupholstered. I bought some burlap fabric and stencil painted a french saying. Now it one of my favorite things I have crafted up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment