Monday, May 16, 2011

Couch Covers - to do or not to do?

"What are your thoughts on couch covers...I'm contemplating the idea and thought who better to ask than you :)." - Krista

Well, couch covers are rarely ideal although often they are the only affordable option...especially for people on a limited budget. I know that I had a couch cover when I was in college to cover  my less than appealing, hand-me-down floral sofa! If you do need to cover a sofa I recommend purchasing a quality couch cover so it fits your couch as best as possible. 

In terms of design I am very drawn to white/cream couch covers because they give the loose cover a shabby chic look. In addition throw pillows are an excellent way to an old couch look new! Check out my inspirations!









No comments:

Post a Comment